To provide a meaningful, therapeutic education opportunity for young people who require an alternative approach and setting to meet their educational, social, emotional, and mental health needs.
To support young people to build:
• Trust and belonging
• Self – Confidence and respect
• Effective social and communication skills
• Resilience and aspiration
• A sense of value and achievement
• Every young person is an individual
• Their experiences and expectations deserve to be acknowledged and respected
• Giving them a greater sense of control over their learning will enable them to take responsibility for their own wellbeing and development.
• Every young person has the potential to achieve and deserves opportunities for success
Our therapeutic approach supports and empowers young people to progress into happy and productive adult lives.